Scientific-technical and economic information
Within the scope of its active information services the Institute provides the public with:
- library, which has a stock of about 12000 books and over 30 specialist journals on welding and related techniques,
- collection of abstracts of articles on welding and related techniques,
- thematic information services prepared on individual order,
The Institute offers its publications:
- Biuletyn Instytutu Spawalnictwa (Welding Institute Bulletin)
- a number of issues on training programmes, welding technology, repairs etc.
- Sets of lectures
- Catalogues, guide-books, dictionaries, manuals, seminar proceedings etc.
Moreover, the Institute organises:
- conferences, symposia, seminars,
- International Welding Fair "ExpoWELDING" (in co-operation with the Exposilesia in Sosnowiec),
- exhibitions and shows.